Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 10: He's not working at YOUR pace

This week has been overwhelming! I have gone through nights without sleep before.....but this was the first time I felt tapped out. You know how you go to Disney World (or any amusement park) and your running around having fun. Then at the end of the day....10pm after the last ride...it hits you. You just want to lay on the ground and sleep forget going to your hotel...its warm outside anyway. That's how this week has been for me.

I've missed the blog....especially spiritually....it's something about this that makes me feel free. It's like I'm telling someone personally about my struggles instead of a journal that only I read. Even if no one reads this....their is a chance that someone can. It makes my problems that much easier, because its no long hidden in me becoming a life of its one.

One thing about the enemy...he will get you ashamed or feeling no one can relate...then you feel you have to keep everything to yourself. AND THAT'S THE TRAP (you hide it from God, family, friends....but WE ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH ALONE)

[I really need this blog after watching Valentines Day were every other word was SEX SEX SEX. It's day 10 and my flesh is starting to itch...i hear the voice on my shoulder enticing me.]

I need to start watching Christian movies LOL



Back to the topic of the day: HE'S NOT WORKING AT YOUR PACE

This is something I need to be reminded of, and I think most people, whether walking tall in Christ....or just starting to crawl.

We as people....especially in a society where "time is money and oh so precious" we want everything solved instantly. Right Now....I MEAN RIGHT NOW.

If people wait longer than five minuets for food at McDonald's they are ready to raise hell. (and you know your guilty of that)

BUT GOD IS NOT WORKING AT YOUR PACE (let me say that again) GOD IS NOT WORKING AT YOUR PACE.


I struggle with this fact. More so now because, I'm in the season of my walk where God is starting so slowly reveal to me how HE wants me to help others for His glory.

You dont just find this secret of life (God) and keep it to yourself....as Christians we are called to show and reveal to others the truth.

I was getting frustrated with those around me. Constantly praying (Going deep)-to giving the advice they ask for, but them not applying it and following this same rotation of nothingness.

But I can't dictate when they become solved from their worldly problem's manifested from spiritual ones. Neither can they!

God has to work through us, and mold us from the inside out. Most of the times we don't even know it's happening.

We can't see it, not till the changed has already happened. When we no longer feeling that void and we look back. Then we understand, we can now see the process.

It's so easiy to get weary, so easy! But God is truly molding us for the better good. So be clay! And keep seeking! be patient!

"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus" Philippians 1:6


Why? There is one scripture that speaks to my testimony...and I'm sure everyone's testimony.....And that will one day be you!

"I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard me cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord." Psalm 40 1-3
I can say that (my praise report) I'm seeing Him work through those around me. It may not be the pace I thought, but it is at the pace HE intended it to be. I'm thankful for that!! Keep Running.







No comments:

Post a Comment