I feel like I'm constantly seeking guidance, someone to tell me the right decision, the next move to make. Used to be a parent or a friend. Now waiting on God. Of course we should constantly seek God for direction, eventually there will be times where we have to make our own decisions/choices with wisdom, confidence and faith.
As Christians we use the bible as a tool to help make decisions. For even if our choices are less than satisfying or outcomes are not what we thought; we know that God will work all circumstances in our favor. That's the point...faith allows us the ability to let God work through us, mold us, and take us to a potential that unimaginable or always known in someway.
That's where I'm at in life right now.
I find myself fickle in my decisions because I find myself fearful/uncertain of the outcome. Fearful of failure but more fearful of success
Because of my inability to make these decisions; I'm unable to have the discipline I desire. How are u to have discipline if you are to never make a concrete decisions, but to stay paralyzed in "limbo?"
I believe, once recognized, we see fickleness for what it really is! A disease, sprouting out through big decisions trickling down to...should I eat this or.....this. Leaving you as I mentioned before Paralyzed..........leading to self destruction.
I'm realizing, as I'm in this season of preparation(as I have been calling it), God has positioned me to have internal vision, but also an ability to have permanent correction for those things that I strive to change.
First getting past the initial fickleness stimulated from fear, lack of faith, and confidence.... second seeing through these decisions to my up-most ability.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment